Our website uses a technology called “cookie”, in order to obtain information on the use of the website, improve the user experience and ensure its proper functioning. Cookie definition
A “cookie” is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that is stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are intended to store data that can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation. Thus, each time the user visits the same website again, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website server. Cookies have various functions, including collecting information about the user’s preferences and remembering it, and in general, facilitating the use of the website by the user, making the site more useful when personalizing its content.
Cookies can be classified based on different parameters: 1. – Ownership:
own cookies and third-party cookies:Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed. 2. – Duration:
session cookies and persistent cookies:according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s terminal. 3. – Purpose:
technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, advertising cookies, behavioral advertising cookies,in accordance with the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
Cookies used on our website
- Technical cookies:They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session or accessing restricted access web parts.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in their terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service or the selected content design.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform a statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies:They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
Our website uses both its own cookies, which are those sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best operation of the website, as well as third-party cookies, with the function of serving as a tool for analyzing user interaction with our website. Thanks to them, we obtain information that can help improve navigation and provide better service to users and customers.
Our website uses both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web and persistent cookies store data in the terminal so that they are accessed and used in more than one session.
Specifically, the cookies used on our website are: Own cookies:
The own cookies that we use on our website are technical in nature regarding the programming and security of navigation, essential for the operation of the website, and also personalization to remember the choice of the language of navigation. Third party cookies:
_gat|| Google LLC. (Google Analytics)||Analytical:|
- Generate a unique user identifier, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as the date of the first and last time they visited the web.
- Record the date and time of access.
- Check the need to keep a user’s session open or create a new one.
- Identify the user’s session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer that accesses the web with statistical effects.
|_ga: 2 years
_gid: 24 hours
_gat: 1 minute|
- Technical cookie to improve performance. It is used to override security restrictions based on the visitor’s IP address.
|SDI||Google LLC. (doubledlick.net)|| |
- Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report website user actions after viewing or clicking on one of the advertiser’s ads in order to measure the effectiveness of an ad and deliver targeted ads to the user.
YSC||Google LLC. (Youtube)|| |
- GPS: Records a unique identification of mobile devices to enable tracking based on the geographic location of the GPS
- They store user preferences, identifying them when viewing YouTube videos.
|GPS: 10 minutes VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: 9 months
YSC: 1 minute|
To obtain more information about the cookies of this third party, you can click on the link in your name.
Finally, plug-in cookies are also used to exchange social content. Consent
Consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, for the periods indicated and in the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy, will be obtained with the acceptance of the initial notice of information on cookies that is displayed at the time you load our Web. Withdrawal of consent
- Internet Explorer:Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Configuration.
- Chrome:Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari:Preferences -> Security.
- Opera:Settings -> Privacy and security.
For more information, you can consult the support or help of your browser or through the following links:Safari,Chrome,Firefox,Explorer,Opera.