Version: May 2019
Basic information on data processing Regulation (UE) 2016/679 y LO 3/2018)
|Person in charge||EMPORDALIA, S.C.C.L.|
Ctra. de Roses s/n, 17494 Pau
|Purpose of the treatment||Offer and manage our services of production, distribution and sale of wines and oils.|
|Legitimation||Consent obtained from the interested party.|
Execution of the service contract.
|Recipients||Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of treatment.|
|Rights of the persons||The interested parties have the right to exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition, by sending their request to our address.|
|Period of conservation of the data||While the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations..|
|Claim||Those interested can contact the AEPD to present the claim they consider appropriate|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information below in the “Questions about privacy”.|
Questions about privacy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD), we offer you the following information on the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: EMPORDALIA, S.C.C.L.
Address: Ctra. De Roses s / n, 17494 Pau
Tel .: 972530140
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
- We treat the information that is provided to us to manage our services of production, distribution and sale of wines and oils.
- In the event that you contact us through the contact form on our website, we will treat them to manage your query.
- If you give us your consent we can also process your information to send you information about our activities, products or services.
- By accessing our facilities your image can be registered by video surveillance cameras for security control purposes.
- If you send us a CV, we will process the data in order to manage the CV’s database for the selection of personnel.
How long will we keep your data?
- The personal data provided will be kept while you are a user of our services or want to receive information, and then, during the periods established to comply with our legal obligations.
- The images captured by the video surveillance system will be kept for a month.
- In the case of resumes, the data will be kept for one year.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy to deal with them is found in the execution of the services contract and in the consents that it gives us.
The legitimization of the capture of images by the video surveillance system in our facilities, obeys the fulfillment of a public interest mission. (Art.6.1 e) RGPD).
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless required by law or necessary to comply with the purpose of the treatment.
In the case of the video surveillance system, the recipients may be: Security Forces and Bodies, Courts and Tribunals.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating their personal data.
- Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is they picked up.
- In certain circumstances the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Also, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested parties also have the right to the portability of their data.
- Finally, the interested parties have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
Sending a letter enclosing a copy of a document that identifies you, to our physical or electronic address.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we are dealing with comes from the interested party. The interested party guarantees that the personal data provided is true and is responsible for communicating any modification of these. The data that is marked with an asterisk will be mandatory to be able to give the requested service.
What data do we deal with?
The categories of data that we can deal with in the provision of our services are:
- Identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
In the case of the video surveillance system:
In the case of the curricula, also:
- Personal characteristics
- Academics and professionals
The data is limited, given that we only treat the data necessary for the provision of our services and the management of our activity.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore, we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we perform, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee confidentiality, integrity, permanent availability and resilience of treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
- Information on the data processing policies for staff.
- Perform regular backups.
- Control of access to data.
- Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.